Nederlandse versie van dit artikel
It's time for something new: after three years as a network architect at Logius, I'm going back into business for myself.
I'm going to focus on providing advice about connectivity to the internet to organizations for which an internet connection is a critical asset.
- What are the limitations of BGP, DNS, IPv4/IPv6, TCP?
- How do you work around those limitations?
- How does interconnection between the backbones of different operators work, technically and business-wise?
- What does this mean for procuring hosting and connectivity?
- Is it worthwhile to do your own peering, directly or over internet exchanges?
Watch this space for more information!